Research indicates that family participation and engagement in treatment is often critical in order to optimize and maintain long term recovery. At The Recovery Spot, we understand that dynamics within families are unique. We work with families to design tailored programs in order to establish a comprehensive, sustainable family environment that has the best chance of supporting the client’s recovery process.
We involve family members throughout the treatment process. We provide programming, educational opportunities and resources for families to participate in their loved one’s treatment. We also offer services specifically designed to meet family members’ needs as they work toward personal recovery.
We work hard to ensure that families understand the nature and consequences of both addiction, mental health issues, and any other underlying disorders. We do this by:
● Educating the family regarding expectations during various stages of a loved one’s recovery
● Teaching you how to communicate effectively, thus erasing old ‘scripts’ and patterns
● Restructuring roles and re-establish boundaries between the client and family members
● Restoring unity among nuclear and extended family members
● Breaking cycles of enabling actions and triggering dynamics
If you or someone you know are struggling with addiction, co-occurring mental health issues or chronic pain, call us now for a consultation – Our toll free number is available 24 hours per day, seven days a week: 1-866-677-6869.